Hydrair manufacture a full range of heavy duty, high efficiency, air operated and hydraulic powered, double acting, positive displacement piston pumps.
- Specifically developed to pump today's high viscosity inks at high flow rates.
- Designed for reliability and ease of maintenance.
| || |
Single & twin post rams (drum pump lifts/ inductors)
For applications pumping from drums or pails, pumps can be mounted onto a Hydrair pneumatic ram.
- The ram forces down the follower plate to ensure a constant feed of material to the pump inlet.
- Complete evacuation of the drum to minimize material waste and disposal issues.
- Ram lifts and holds the pump out of the drum for efficient and safe drum exchanges.
| || |
INK CONTROL SYSTEMS
Hydrair ink controllers incorporate the latest state of the art technology for automatic ink level control on commercial and newspaper presses of all sizes.
- Modular concept; choose an affordable system and later enhance the system.
- Capacitive and ultrasonic sensors to measure ink level.
- Colour touch-screen operator display.
- System fault alarm analysis.
- Ink storage and consumption monitoring.
- Remote tank level monitoring by ink supplier.
| || |
SPREADER BARS AND INK SENSORS
Ink fountain spreader bars are engineered with positive location brackets to suit all presses.
- Adjustable ink flow control nozzles to balance feed across the duct.
- Spreader bars can be easily detached for cleaning and colour changeovers.
- Bespoke ultrasonic or capacitive ink level sensors provide automatic multi-switch-point ink level control.
- Sensors can be readily networked to expand the system to incorporate different operator interfaces.
| || |
INK STORAGE SYSTEMS
Hydrair can design centralised or independent ink storage pumping facilities and have a solution to pump from any ink storage container, from open top drums, to the largest static bulk ink tank.
Furthermore, Hydrair offer a broad selection of ink storage controls, including:
- Ink bulk tank offset fill station.
- Static bulk ink tank room equipment and controls.
- Mother/daughter IBC storage facility.
- Drum and IBC empty alarm system.
- Pump protection controls.
- Automatic drum/tank change-over.
| || |
Directflo® air operated diaphragm pumps are designed to pump low and medium viscosity fluids, such as: flexographic inks, gravure inks, blanket wash, solvents, adhesive, varnish, coatings and UV coatings.
In contrast to traditional diaphragm pumps, the Directflo® fluid path is straight through the centre of the pump body and advantages include:
- Compact design.
- Reduced compressed air consumption when operating and no air leaks when in stand-by.
- Lubricant free and non stalling air motor.
- Reduced flow pulsation.
- Increased diaphragm and shaft life.
- Extremely fast maintenance.
| || |
COMPONENTS AND ACCEsSORIES
Hydrair supply all the components required to install and maintain an ink supply system. Many of these products were specifically designed to handle ink. The range includes:
- Ink flow meters and consumption monitoring.
- Load cells and remote tank monitoring.
- Ink pressure regulators.
- Ink on/off control spool valves.
- Ink hoses with quick couplings.
- Ink level sensors.